The historical building's cornerstone was laid in 1899 and completed between 1900-01. The courtyard was the center of all judicial activities in the area during the early 20th century. It has been designated as a registered heritage structure by the foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador for its aesthetic and historic value.
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN CANADA!!!
18" X 14" Frame c/w Mat